- Please always check website www.hotbikram.com.au for schedule changes. Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches prides themselves on running to the schedule, but reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary. Class times are subject to change. Doors close strictly on time for safety and security. Late entry is not permitted.
- Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches reserves the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches is not responsible for the safekeeping of client belongings.
- All purchases are final. Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All purchases are non-transferable, non-refundable or interchangeable.
- Direct Debit Monthly Membership– Minimum 2 monthly payments. After 2 months, the membership will automatically renew and will continue on a monthly basis until terminated per terms by either party. Membership Suspensions (Holds): Maximum 1 hold per 3 months. Not to exceed 28 days in 12 months (accrued each 3 months on a pro-rata basis). A form must be completed at the studio to activate a suspension. All contracts are ongoing until such time that cancellation form completed at the studio, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org received, followed by final email from Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches confirming termination. Account changes: Must be in writing initiated by the client & confirmed by Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches Note, Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches reserves the right to review and increase prices from time to time without notice.
- All Passes (purchases) have expiration dates. These are published at the studio please take note of these dates. No extensions permitted.
- Double classes: Membership clients (i.e. Direct Debit & 1,6 and12 month pass) are entitled to attend an unlimited number of classes, including more than one class on a single day (i.e. double class / back-to-back). Clients on Class Passes will be charged for each class if participating in more than one class on the same day.
- Membership/Members: Membership clients include 12 month unlimited passes and Direct Debit. Members are entitled to unlimited access to all classes.
- Special Events: Members and none members will pay for private classes, special events & workshops. Events may, but not limited to, guest teacher’s classes, workshops, teacher training or other special events.
- The Introductory Offer is valid from the first visit ( for consecutive days). The Intro Offer includes access to an unlimited number of regularly scheduled classes during the pass activation period. The Intro Offer is available for new members, once only. No holds, extensions, transfers, refund. ‘Intro offer’ valid once only to new students.
- Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches reserves the right to update or modify the terms and conditions at any time. The terms and conditions displayed on the website terms will be considered the current terms and will override all and any other prior communications.
By signing in to class I agree Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches **, its owners, teachers and any person employed by Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings. I understand that classes at may be physically strenuous, and performed in a heated room, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. ** Bikram Yoga Northern Beaches Trustee for Agape Trust, or Agape P/L
* Concession pricing is available to full time students and concession cardholders with valid photo identification.