Bikram Yoga Bali Retreat
Next held on Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This enrollment runs from Mon 1 Apr 2019 - Sat 6 Apr 2019
TROPICAL BIKRAM YOGA BALI RETREAT 1-6 April 2019 Arrive 31 March and depart 6 April (evening time). FOR THE 5TH YEAR RUNNING WILL BE OFFERING ANOTHER WONDERFUL RETREAT IN UBUD BALI.
Time to practice daily yoga, relax and explore the artistic and cultural centre of Bali as you develop your practice through morning and afternoon Bikram yoga classes, meditation, and posture workshops. Revitalise both your body and soul as you experience the benefits of yoga amid the genuine Balinese warmth and friendliness.
Reward yourself with awe-inspiring mountain scenery, shopping, healthy food and peaceful lifestyle.
A typical Day
• Delicious buffet Breakfast at Bali Sprit Hotel
• Daily Bikram Yoga Class in Purpose build Hot Yoga Room with a view tropical trees and wild life!
• 2 instructors per class so you will enjoy hands on corrections (and a the occasional massage!)
• Fresh whole coconuts after every morning class for hydration.
• Plenty of Free time to explore the beauty of Bali; temples, rice-terraces, rain forests and the famous Monkey Forest, or perhaps indulge in one of the many Ayurvedic and holistic therapies on offer in Ubud.
• Daily afternoon workshop including Yin Yoga extended class with live music, sound Healing Meditation with international sound guru Shervin, a special guest teachers/healer will come and surprise you!
Bali Spirit Hotel Close to the Ubud Yoga Centre,this hotel is just a short walk from Ubud town centre.
Bali Spirit Hotel is peacefully situated on the edge of the Wos River surrounded by hundreds of green coconut trees, terraced gardens, and palm lined valley views spread out below. A tranquil place to return to at day's end, where traditional Balinese architecture, furnishing, rich in natural materials. Each room enjoys a wonderful view. Natural springs flow into a large swimming pool.
And the Bali Spirit Spa provides a complete program of body massages, beauty treatments, and healing tools from traditional Balinese healers & Western practices. You are invited to feel the gentle touch of Bali Spirit.
• Transfer to and from Denpasar airport
• Welcome Traditional Balinese Buffet Dinner
• 6 nights’ accommodation at Bali Spirit Hotel
• Daily buffet breakfast at Hotel • All daily yoga, meditation and workshops with leading guest teachers and healers.
• Two dedicated senior yoga teachers – Studio Owner Katie Standring and Bali Goddess/teacher Jessica Brown Whole coconut after Bikram yoga
• Cultural and spiritual Balinese excusions included
• Farewell lunch at Suri Organik Farm Restaurant
Bali Spirit Festival 24-31 March 2019 - Why not extend your trip and experience one of the world's most inspiring yoga festivals, celebrating global community, world music and well-being, taking place on the idyllic island of Bali
COST PER PERSON $1550 Twin Share $1850 Single Room supplement
A deposit of $350 (to secure spot)
The balance is due by 24 March 2019.
For Registration and Info
Contact Katie 0416 714564
Learn MoreOnline registration is full or unavailable. Please contact us for details.